What to look for in a home security camera in Denver
When it comes to home security, it just helps to get a full look of your property This is the main reason why security cameras are among the most effective components to consider as you design your smart home’s security. Although free-standing cameras can be effective when set up properly, they’re even more powerful when integrated into your property’s comprehensive system.
Are you wondering what to look for in a home security camera in Denver? You’ll be happy to know these vital devices have more conveniences than earlier versions. You may view real-time streams from indoor cameras or warn intruders with integrated security features from exterior cameras. And you can control your home security cameras easily in the same place.
Impressive features add value to home security cameras in Denver
Multifaceted and easy-to-manage security cameras will take your residence’s protection to a different level. These essential parts of your alarm system may come equipped with a diverse lineup of features like bi-directional communications, video storage, and mobile access. Take a look at the options available to you here.
- Effective deterrents: Install a surveillance camera that can take action automatically. If unusual behavior is detected by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a clear ring of red light will form on the outside of the camera’s lens and a loud warning will resonate.
- Night vision: Impressive IR night vision capability offers clear-cut footage of your property any time of day. Your cameras will even sustain their clarity when zooming in on details.
- Cloud storage: Choose devices with recording and storage cloud functionality and the ability to watch footage straight from your cell phone app.
- Mobile app: Today’s surveillance systems in Denver are often connected to a handy smartphone app. You have the opportunity to watch live streams or saved video and even activate or deactivate your alarms. The Vivint App will post an update to your cell phone if there’s a triggered event.
- Motion sensors: Incorporated motion detection allows cameras to activate whenever odd movement takes place. You’ll also receive a message on your mobile device.
- Speak to delivery people or members of your family: Would you like to check in with your children once they get home from school? Is there a delivery person at your main entry? The latest surveillance systems, like the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, allow convenient bi-directional communications so you are able to converse with anyone within range of your surveillance device.
- Field of vision: As a general rule, your outside video cameras should offer an angle of 120° or higher. For example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro boasts 140° angle viewing.
- Custom zone coverage: This feature allows you to designate the exact space you want your camera to supervise. This can be beneficial to limit the movement you record as you aren’t going to require alerts whenever an automobile travels by on the street.
Customize your own Vivint smart home system
You now know what to look for in a home security camera in Denver. The next step is to design your own custom Vivint smart home. Call (720) 807-3060 to begin or submit the following form to engage our experts.