Connect With Your Round-the-clock Monitoring Specialists
Whenever your home alarm system in Denver goes off, your 24/7 monitoring experts will spring to action. Their first step is to verify your alarm, and that involves communicating with you. The guideline they follow is dependent on the type of emergency. For instance, when the emergency is due to a medical situation, a single attempt will be made to reach you before help is sent out. If you have an intrusion - the most typical type of alarm - a monitoring professional will adhere to these procedures to reach out to you:
- An effort will be made to contact you using the touchscreen interface. You will typically be asked for a passcode.
- If that doesn’t get a reply, a call is attempted to your primary contact number.
- A second number or first emergency contact is tried next.
- If there is still no answer, area police officers are sent.
- Your monitoring specialists will try to reach you again after emergency personnel are notified.
If you're not in a position to converse with monitoring agents, don’t fret. Support will still be deployed even when you're not able to confirm the emergency.
Get prepared for any crisis with a Vivint home alarm system in Denver
Get prepared for any situation with a contemporary home alarm system in Denver from Vivint. Contact (720) 807-3060 to begin customizing your property’s defense today.