Smart home indoor cameras in Denver are great baby monitors
One of the most significant things to know is that your indoor cameras are elements of a cohesive system and accessible through an easy-to-use app. This offers you versatility and comfort knowing you can check in on your child from anywhere via your phone or mobile device. Here are some more reasons why they make sense:
- Live high-definition video feed: You’ll appreciate detailed, high-definition footage of your baby. You may even watch recorded clips straight from your smartphone.
- 2-way talk: Not only will you hear what’s going on, you may verbalize to your newborn straight through your indoor camera. This is a helpful feature to calm a troubled sleeper. Better yet, you may use the audio feature via your mobile device app, no matter where you are.
- Enhanced viewing: Your cameras will have a wider viewing angle than standard baby monitors. You’ll see everything.
- Motion-detection with notifications: If your little one decides nap time is finished and wishes to get out of the bed, you are able to get motion-triggered updates sent right to your phone.
- One-tap contact: Despite the fact this feature is generally for older kids, it’s still worth a mention. With an easy tap of a button, your kid can reach out to you via the app on your smartphone.
Having your complete smart home reachable from a smartphone app is a tremendous benefit. If you notice that your baby is having an issue trying to sleep and decide it could be a tad warm in the nursery, you are able to change the temperature on your smart thermostat. When they arise, you can turn on the room’s smart lights to inform them you’ll be there soon. Have another little one? You may incorporate a second indoor camera and get access to each of them with a single smartphone app.
Design Your Denver smart home with indoor cameras
Ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own Denver smart home and enjoy the peace of mind and safety Vivint’s advanced video cameras can supply. Dial (720) 807-3060 today and discover how we can make your property safer and more convenient for everyone.