How does home monitoring work in Denver?
After much deliberation, you’ve made up your mind that a home security system is the best way to boost your property’s defense. You even like the thought of a smart home to add convenience and energy savings to your daily routine. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added line of defense is well worth the cost.
See how Denver home monitoring works
If having 24/7 access to skilled security professionals seems like a good idea to you, it’s time to think about home monitoring. Even though they are always just seconds away when you need them, that isn’t suggesting they are too intrusive. You won’t discover them constantly viewing your property or inspecting your camera recordings. Rather, they go into action the moment an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your components is triggered -- whether it’s a door sensor or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your home’s smart hub then relays the alert instantly to your monitoring team.
- A home security monitoring agent will then contact you to verify the situation and inquire about your safety.
- When the monitoring specialist isn’t able to speak with you, they will instantly contact emergency assistance.
- Your team is there to guide you through the situation and will function as the main contact with authorities if you are not at home.
Always standing by to help, home monitoring agents are linked to your house through your security components. This provides more than merely inner peace as you have actual, live professionals to guide you during your time of need.
Protecting your home, even when you’re not there
Having round-the-clock assistance poised and ready in case of an emergency is beneficial when you’re home as you’ll be busy making certain those in your family are out of danger. It’s even more critical when something happens when you’re not there. Think about your flood alarm beeping or a glass break sensor setting your alarm off when you’re on a trip. What will occur when there isn’t anyone there to notice the alert of the loud siren? By integrating round-the-clock monitoring, your place is always protected, no matter if you’re home or not.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is critical in Denver home monitoring
You might visualize your Vivint Smart Hub as the heart of your home’s security. All signals and communications pass through this vital, networked interface. In addition to being your bridge to monitoring experts, the smart hub delivers these extra benefits:
- Emergency button to instantly get in contact with your Vivint home monitoring agents
- 2-way audio feature letting you converse directly to your monitoring team
- You have the ability to request assistance with any kind of issue, including medical matters
If you can’t locate your cell phone when a crisis strikes, you’ll still be able to speak with your monitoring staff right through your central hub.
Get home monitoring with your fully connected Denver security system
Consult with the professionals at Vivint and request a completely connected Denver smart home with the round-the-clock monitoring, safety alarms, and entryway sensors you need. We are well aware of the importance of monitoring which is why it is included with our popular packages. If you would like to enhance your home’s protection, call (720) 807-3060 or submit the form below to start.